Intent: The Big Ideas in Geography at Atherton High
- To understand the three types of geography (human, physical and environmental) and the interconnections between them.
- To know Geography is present in the UK and wider world; and is a present within everyday life.
- To know about key global issues, such as climate change, natural hazards and development that promote tolerance & respect.
- To consider big ethical and philosophical questions from a geographical viewpoint to better understand the world in which we live.
- To be able to develop and articulate personal viewpoints that show critical thinking about key geographical issues while developing geographical skills.
Knowledge Organisers – Autumn Term (2021-2022)
Knowledge Organisers – Summer Term (2020-2021)
Knowledge Organisers – Spring Term (2020-2021)
Knowledge Organisers – Autumn Term (2020-2021)
Learning Journeys 2021 – 2022