Intent: The Big Ideas in Geography at Atherton High
- To know Geography is present in the UK and is a feature of everyday life.
- To know about the three types of geography (Human, physical and environmental) and their connections to the world that we live in.
- To know about key global issues, such as global warming, that promote tolerance & respect.
- To consider big ethical and philosophical questions from a geographical viewpoint to better understand the world in which we live.
- To be able to develop and articulate personal viewpoints which show critical thinking about key geographical issues.
Knowledge Organisers – Spring Term
Knowledge Organisers – Autumn Term