Intent: The Big Ideas in History at Atherton High
- To understand British history from the Romans through to the 20th century.
- To understand key historical events and people from across the globe.
- To develop key skills such as analysis, chronology, comparison and inference.
- To be able to investigate the usefulness and reliability of sources in history by providing knowledge of the historical context surrounding them.
- To develop and articulate (written and verbal) personal viewpoints of key people and events in history and to think critically about history.
Knowledge Organisers – Spring Term
Knowledge Organisers – Autumn Term