Welcome to the exams information page for students, parents and carers. Information regarding examinations will be available in this section of the website to assist you throughout the examination process.
The awarding bodies have designated Wednesday 26th June 2024 as the Contingency day for examinations. The afternoons of Thursday 6th June and Thursday 13th June have been designated as Contingency afternoon sessions for examinations. This is consistent with the Qualification Regulators’ document exams system Contingency plan: England, Wales and Northern Ireland. The designation of Contingency days within the common examination timetable is in the event of national or significant local disruption to examinations in the United Kingdom. It is part of the awarding bodies’ standard contingency planning for examinations. Centres must therefore remind candidates that they must remain available until Wednesday 26th June 2024, should an awarding body need to invoke its contingency plan.
- Year 11 Assessment Week Timetable – click here to view
- GCSE Summer External Exam Timetable.
- GCSE Summer Internal Exam Timetable.
- Awarding Bodies 2024 Summer GCSE Timetable – click here to view OCR, Pearsons, Eduqas – click here to view AQA
- Official JCQ Rules & Regulations (JCQ is the Joint Council for qualifications) who assist Examination Boards to work together to create common standards, regulations and guidance. – click here to view
- JCQ Information to candidates – click here to view
Exam Board Links
Results Day 2023
GCSE Results Day Thursday 22nd August 2024.
Revision Booklet – click here to view
Recipe Booklet – click here to view
Revision Flashcards – click here to view
Sarah-Jayne Burke: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : 01942 885500